Tips on Writing Argumentative Essay Topics
Do you have to write an argumentative essay, and you feel scared about it? You don't have to worry much about that again. You can become good at writing one within the shortest period (and apply for the professional baca boruto, while still lerning).
Writing an argumentative essay is about presenting an argument on an issue and stating a claim on the subject. It requires the writer to investigate a topic, collect the information, get and evaluate your evidence, and finally establish a stand on the matter.
How to write a good argumentative essay
You can follow these steps to write an excellent argumentative essay.
1) Turn the topic into a question and answer it: Create a topic within the first sentences of your essay and explain it in your thesis statement. It will draw the attention of your readers throughout your essay.
2) Create an argument and then counter it: Introduce a different idea to your opinion and state why you are opposing it. You will be able to use evidence and made known your credibility komik boruto chapter 7.
3) Present your argument and counter-arguments: Highlight your points and convincingly present your arguments. You should not forget to back your argument up with facts and evidence that will make your essay interesting.
4) Make a concluding statement: At this point, you need to summarize your argument. Don't try to introduce new evidence or facts. Instead, make a conclusion that will appeal to the audience's emotion.
How to pick an excellent argumentative essay topic
As applied to all kinds of essay writing situs baca manga terbaik bahasa indonesia, there are few things to consider for choosing a good argumentative essay.
1) Pick a topic that interests you: You need to go for a topic in which you have a broad knowledge. Something that you can easily express yourself in while writing.
2) Avoid redundant topics: You do not want to create a situation where your topic is too broad for discussion. So, you need to tone it down to something specific.
3) Avoid sentimental topics: A topic that is overwhelmed with emotions may prove challenging to argue. It may cause you to lose out on the argument.
4) Pick a topic with adequate materials: You must get sufficient materials on whatever topic you are picking.
5) Pick a topic that interests your audience: Your audience should play a significant role in choosing an excellent argumentative essay topic. Think of how your audience will receive your essay and whether they will find it exciting or not.
Examples of interesting argumentative essay topics
- Should teenage marriages be allowed?
- Are human beings the major factor responsible for global climatic change?
- Does technology benefit the educational system?
- Life 100 years ago was much more comfortable than it is today.
- Is age a determining factor in relationship failure or success?
- Social media has affected real-life communication.
- Are teachers to blame when a student performs poorly?
- Capitalism should acquire more socially-significant policies.
- Sports classes should become mandatory for everybody.
- boruto chapter 14 bahasa indonesia.
Writing a successful argumentative essay is not as difficult as it seems. Pick an interesting topic, do research, choose your style, and write a convincing argumentative essay.