The Model of an Ideal Teacher is an elective course for students of pedagogical specialties. Knowledge and skills obtained during the course can be used by students during the course of pedagogical practice and in future professional activities.
The subject of the course: the model of the ideal teacher in the gender aspect.
The purpose of the course: the formation of holistic representations about the model of the ideal teacher as a set of indicative components on the path to self-improvement and the definition of the specific patterns of the ideal male teacher and female teacher.
Requirements to the results of mastering the discipline:
The process of studying discipline is aimed at the formation and development:
- the ability to analyze different models of the ideal teacher and choose the most optimal depending on the country and the state of education;
- readiness to develop own model of the ideal teacher;
- Ability to be flexible in the process of continuous development and increasing the requirements for the teacher's personality;
- a stable position regarding the gender peculiarities of forming the ideal teacher model.
As a result of studying the course, the student must:
• the basic models of the ideal teacher, developed for the time being;
• Principles of constructing any model of an ideal teacher;
• Differences between the model of the ideal male teacher and female teacher;
• peculiarities of the models of the ideal teacher in other countries.
analyze different models of the ideal teacher;
apply the presented models for self-improvement;
- develop their own model of ideal teacher on the official website.